Friday, November 22, 2013

Level 3- Performance and Distributed Cognition

I found level three really hard. When we got to the website about quantum computing and the way it works, I was completely lost. I was at first frustrated, but I realized that I am allowed to seek outside help to solve the problem. I consider Distributed Cognition the ability to use the tools available online to figure out new things. I started with google and Wikipedia to learn about quantum computing, but realized this was still too difficult. I next went to youtube and watched a few videos that helped. The best resource was wiki answers where I pretended to be a struggling University student (Performance) and asked some specific questions. It was a good thing I did some research so I didn’t appear too dumb :0)


These are the skills I used to complete the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment